Monday, December 05, 2005

Nice and cold today here in Houston

Well its Monday DEC 5 2005 and its cold here again.On Sat it was almost 85 deg WTF is going on with the weather here in TX? WHo Knows but thank god wew are back in teh 40'st to high 30's at night. I love the cold. I wish for snow here in Houston this Xmas but that only happens once in 100 Years and that was last year but who know's.

We but up our Xmas tree sunday and it looks like the best one we had but me being dumb i was cutting some low limbs off and cut the lights as well now 2/3 of the tree is dark..LOL But thank god its only the 4 row now all i need to do is find 3 and 5 to replace number 4.
Here is a pic of what it looks like.. dont she look Sweet? I think so. My wife(Carrie) works hard on it every year and does a great job at it

I am off today Thank god. Its been a busy weekend and i need the rest I think a nap later will be nice right afrer lunch . It's a great day to be lasy Nice and cold and sunny.

No comments: